Many thanks to Javier at War, Mini Ship Gaming and Land War in Asia for their nominations for a Stylish Blogger Award!
Now I have to:
1.- Thank and link back to the person giving you the award.
2.- Share seven things about yourself.
- I was sef-introduced into this hobby.
- The first mini I painted was a bretonian Grail Knight.
- I think the best part of this hobby is to seek information and organize a new project (probably this is why I have started too many...).
- Lately I'm becoming a painter instead of player...
- I found assembling miniatures and making conversions as an absolutely relaxing activity.
- I´m married and my wife beat me on a "How freak you are?" test.
- Almost 2 months ago I had a son. He´s the best thing I´ve done and I´m very proud of him. Hope I could share this hobby with him in a future :)
- Carmen´s fun painty time. Awesome 54mm miniatures. I specially like gladiators and cavemen.
- Javier at War. Already nominated but I love his 10mm miniatures and campaings.
- Small Scale Operations. Fantastic 20mm modern conversions.
- BigRedBatCave. He has probably the best roman army I´ve ever seen.
- Crónicas del Señor de la Guerra. Very nice samurai paint work on this blog.
- La Choza del Gran Maorí. Interesting conversions and scratchbuilt with amazing materials.
- Olicanalad's Games. His ancient galleys were my inspiration.
- WARGAMING THE AGE OF WARS or 1066 CAMPAIGN. I would like him to continue with his samurais... ;-)
- GEEK TACTICA. Very inspirational Impetus armies and battle reports.
- WAB CORNER. I have followed with enthusiasm the progress of his seleucid army.
- Another Slight Diversion. Cause we all have a lot of slight diversions...
- El Soldado Tranquilo. My samurai opponent! He also has some very nice 20mm Impetus armies.
I´ll do my best!